Dear Mr Allin,
I'm sorry to inform you that we've just been advised by the shipping company that the Hanjin Pretoria will not now be calling at Hong Kong.
There are two alternatives we can suggest:
you could disembark at the following port, Port Kelang, arriving about 19 February;
you could transfer to the sister ship, Hanjin Phoenix and do the original itinerary, departing from Oakland on about 14 February, arriving Hong Kong about 1st March.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience - which would you prefer?
Kind regards,
Andy
Strand VoyagesThe Oasis Centre
75 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7HS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7921 4340
Fax: +44 (0)20 7921 4476
I expected to have to change my plans fairly regularly, but not so early. My choice is to either arrive two weeks later than expected (and therefore I would have to meet Lauren in Cambodia within a few days of arriving in HK), or disembark in Kelang, a city near the capital of Malaysia (which means I would miss out on all or at least much of Vietnam).
I'll open the forum for comments. What do you all think?
Kelang. More exciting when its unexpected.
ReplyDeleteIt's a tough one. You ain't got no flyin' shoes.
ReplyDeleteNew plan Malaysia-->Thai-->Cambo-->Southern 'nam (since I already got my visa)-->back to Cambo--> Laos???
ReplyDeleteMayalasia huh. Headin down ol South America way. Thought you wanted to go to the orient, but choose your own battles.
ReplyDeleteMalaysia it is.
ReplyDeleteI have heard excellent things about Malaysian tiger prawns. How long will you be there?
ReplyDeletePS this is Peter--forgot that I was using my blogger ID, and not my name!
Yeah Laos!
ReplyDelete